On Friday, April 25th the order cialis vs viagra Powell Broadcasting stations will be broadcasting live from the various Hy-Vee locations in Siouxland for a special 12 hour fundraiser to garner funds for a permanent 232 display and memorial at the Mid American Museum of Aviation & Transportation. This summer marks the 25th anniversary of the crash and the heroism of those involved. We will be broadcasting live from 6am-6pm that day.
- 1360 KSCJ – Hamilton Hy-Vee
- KSUX 105.7 – Southern Hills Mall Hy-Vee
- Y Country 101.3 – Gordon Drive Hy-Vee
- Q102 – The new Hy-Vee Mainstreet on it's great! Pierce
- KOOL 99.5 – South Sioux City Hy-Vee
There will be events planned this summer July 18-20 designed to reflect on when United Flight 232 crash landed at the Sioux City Airport, to learn from the way Siouxlanders responded, to remember the blessings, and to honor those lost.
We’d love to see you that day and make any donation (cash or check) you can. Listen for more information.