AREA FAMILY SAVED BY CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTORA Le Mars family escaped injury after a potentially deadly level of carbon monoxide was discovered in their home Wednesday night.
Le Mars Fire and Rescue responded to a carbon monoxide [...]
BERTRAND NAMED TO SENATE LEADERSHIP POSTREPUBLICAN STATE SENATOR RICK BERTRAND OF SIOUX CITY WILL SERVE AS THE RANKING MEMBER OF THE SENATE STATE GOVERNMENT COMMITTEE IN THE 2015 LEGISLATIVE SESSION.
SENATE REPUBLICANS ALSO RE-ELECTED BERTRAND TO [...]
LE MARS WOMAN RAMS VEHICLE INTO HOSPITALA Le Mars woman is hospitalized after accidentally running her vehicle into the front of the Floyd Valley Hospital Wednesday afternoon.
Le Mars Police say 84 year old Patricia Hawkins [...]