FIRE CAUSED MINOR DAMAGE TO A HOUSE ON THE CITY’S WESTSIDE TUESDAY MORNING.
RESCUE UNITS RESPONDED TO THE FIRE AT 2454 GEORGE STREET AROUND 11:40AM AND FOUND SMOKE COMING FROM ROOF VENTS.
A NEIGHBOR HAD ALERTED THE MALE OCCUPANT INSIDE WHO SAFELY ESCAPED.
INVESTIGATORS SAY THE FIRE STARTED IN THE ATTIC OF THE HOME.
AN ELECTRICAL MALFUNCTION IS THE LIKELY CAUSE OF THE FIRE.
Nebraska racetracks like Atokad Park are one step closer to allowing bets on previously run horse races. A constitutional amendment would allow voters to decide if Nebraska should license and regulate [...]